2010 marks the fifth season of escorted tours for our company. I started Big League Tours when I couldn’t find a company that offered package tours the way I wanted to see the various parks. Since we’re fans first, our goal is to offer you tours the way you want them. Here are some things that make us different from the other guys:
- We get you in the action, arranging meet & greets with players, front office management, or broadcasters
- We also make sure you have great lower-level seats
- Our tour vacations take place on long weekends, making it an easy trip to arrange for the guys or even for family tours
- We stay in great hotels in the heart of the cities, making sure your trip is a complete experience
- We take pride in our flexibility, we plan plenty of activities that you can join or break off on your own
- We always do our best to minimize travel time to allow you the maximum amount of time at our destination.
We’re planning exciting things for this year and hope you'll join us and fans from all over North America as we experience baseball like never before. Let us know if you have any questions. And if you can, join us on a Big League Tour this coming year for a fantastic baseball experience.