About T-Mobile Park...Opening in 1999, T-Mobile Park has great views of the Seattle skyline and a one-of-a-kind sunset. The ballpark seats 47,000 fans and houses the Mariners Hall of Fame, open to the public during every home game. Fans can also take photos with the Dave Niehaus, Mariners Hall of Famer, statue.
- 331 feet down the left field line
- 390 feet in left center field
- 405 feet in center field
- 386 feet in right center field
- 326 feet down the right field line
- T-Mobile Park has a retractable roof designed to cover but not enclose the ballpark, thus preserving an open-air environment.
- T-Mobile Park hosted the 2001 All-Star game.
- In 1996, the Seattle Mariners Baseball Club signed a 20-year lease keeping them in Seattle through at least the year 2019.