We are no longer accepting bookings for this tour. Please see our August tours for availability.CLICK HERE
Baseball on the Bay - June 16- 19, 2013
Includes The Oakland Coliseum and AT&T Park
Fly into San Francisco, where you’ll stay for three nights on this great long weekend tour. You’ll start your baseball vacation tour by heading across the bridge to Oakland to see the A’s host the Mariners. You’ll then have a couple of days to explore the sites in San Francisco and enjoy two games at beautiful AT&T Park. All the Big League Tours extras like great accommodations, great seats, and an MLB player experience are included.
Informational Video & TOUR ITINERARY
|Sunday, June 16||Oakland Coliseum- Mariners @ A's, 1:05PM|
|Monday, June 17||AT&T Park- Padres @ Giants, 7:15PM|
|Tuesday, June 18||AT&T Park- Padres @ Giants, 7:15PM|
THIS TOUR INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed Lower level seats to three (3) MLB games
- Hotel accommodations for three (3) nights in San Francisco
- Big League Player Experience – Player or MLB Insider, TBA
- Transportation to/from stadium and between cities
- Stadium Tours (when schedules allow)
PLUS, EVERY BIG LEAGUE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Lower Level Seats – Our Exclusive Guarantee!
- Great Hotels in prime locations – Our Exclusive Guarantee!
- Big League Player Experience – Our Exclusive Guarantee!
- Big League Tours Host
- Special In-room Welcome Gift
- Big League Tours Souvenir