REDS ROAD TRIP TO PITTSBURGH
Reds fans jump on the bus in Cincinnati for a weekend road trip to see the team take on the Pirates!
LIMITED TIME OFFERING- BOOK BEFORE AUG. 31.
September 29-30, 2012
It’s a Reds weekend as we hit the road to Pittsburgh for the last weekend trip of the summer at one of the best parks in the country. Pack your Phillips jersey and noisemakers as the fan club hits the road to watch the team beat up on the Pirates!
|Saturday, September 29||Guests depart from Indianapolis and Cincinnati|
|PNC Park - Reds @ Pirates 7:05PM
Post-game fireworks and Lifehouse concert
|Sunday, September 30||PNC Park - Reds @ Pirates 1:25PM|
|Motor coach departs for Cincinnati|
*This package includes:
- Round trip motor coach transportation
- Tickets for the games on Sept. 29 & 30
- Big League Tours Host
- Big League Tours Souvenir
- 1 night at the Omni William Penn
- Complimentary breakfast
- Double occupancy - $310 per person
- Triple occupancy - $260 per person
- Quad occupancy - $235 per person
Upgrade your experience by choosing our deluxe package with lower level seats!
- Double occupancy - $400 per person
- Triple occupancy - $345 per person
- Quad occupancy - $310 per person
Call for single pricing.
*Schedules, pricing and other details are subject to change.