The Hall of Fame Tour 4: Includes Fenway Park, Yankee Stadium and Citi Field
This is Big League Tours’ last visit in 2012 to four of the most popular destinations. Guests will enjoy games at Fenway Park, Yankee Stadium, and Citi Field. Plus, a day-long visit to The National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown. Celebrate the 100th anniversary of historic Fenway Park with Big League Tours. We’ve also added a free day in NYC, so our travelers can explore on their own in the “City That Never Sleeps.” But, make sure to sleep some, because we’ll busy with stadium tours, an MLB player experience, and three great ballgames. We’ll stay in the finest hotels, sit in great seats, and in general, do it up The Big League Tours’ way. Join us for this fantastic mid season tour.
|Monday, July 16||Fenway Park- White Sox @ Red Sox, 7:10PM|
|Tuesday, July 17||The Baseball Hall of Fame|
|Wednesday, July 18||Yankee Stadium- Blue Jays @ Yankees, 1:05PM|
|Thursday, July 19||Free Day in NYC|
|Friday, July 20||Citi Field- Dodgers @ Mets, 7:10PM|
This Package Includes:
- Lower level seats to three (3) MLB games
- Hotel accommodations for one (1) night in the heart of Boston, and four (4) nights in New York City (Midtown Manhattan)
- Tickets to the National Baseball Hall of Fame
- Transportation to/from stadium and between cities
- Big League Player Experience – Player or MLB Insider, TBA
- Stadium Tour (if schedule allows)
Plus, Every Big League Tour Includes:
- Lower Level Seats - Our Exclusive Guarantee!
- Great Hotels in prime locations - Our Exclusive Guarantee!
- Big League Player Experience - Our Exclusive Guarantee!
- Special In-room Welcome Gift
- Big League Tours Host
- Big League Tours Souvenir
Standard Package Pricing
Double Occupancy- $2,440 per person
Third or Fourth in the same room- $1,550 per person
Call for Single Pricing
*Player appearances, schedules, pricing and other details are subject to change