Includes Fenway Park, Yankee Stadium, & Citi Field
May 14- 19, 2012
Our 2012 season begins with one of our most popular tours. Guests will enjoy games at Fenway Park, Yankee Stadium, and Citi Field plus, a day-long visit to The National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown. It's a special season in Boston as the city celebrates the 100th anniversary of Fenway Park. We’ve also added a free day in NYC, so our travelers can explore on their own in the “City That Never Sleeps." But, make sure to sleep some, because we’ll busy with stadium tours, an MLB player experience, and three great ballgames. We’ll stay in the finest hotels, sit in great seats, and in general, do it up The Big League Tours’ way. Join us for this fantastic early season tour.
|Monday, May 14||Fenway Park- Mariners @ Red Sox, 7:10PM|
|Tuesday, May 15||The National Baseball Hall of Fame|
|Wednesday, May 16||Citi Field- Reds @ Mets, 7:10PM|
|Thursday, May 17||Free day in New York City|
|Friday, May 18||Yankee Stadium- Reds @ Yankees, 7:05PM|
This Package Includes:
- Lower level seats to three (3) MLB games
- Hotel accommodations for one (1) night in the heart of Boston, one (1) night in Cooperstown, NY, and three (3) nights in New York City (Midtown Manhattan)
- Tickets to the National Baseball Hall of Fame
- Transportation to/from stadium and between cities
- Big League Player Experience – Player or MLB Insider, TBA
- Stadium Tour (if schedule allows)
Plus, Every Big League Tour Includes:
- Lower Level Seats - Our Exclusive Guarantee!
- Great Hotels in prime locations - Our Exclusive Guarantee!
- Big League Player Experience - Our Exclusive Guarantee!
- Special In-room Welcome Gift
- Big League Tours Host
- Big League Tours Souvenir
Standard Package Pricing
Double Occupancy- $2,440 per person
Third or Fourth in the same room- $1,550 per person
Call for Single Pricing