About Target Field...ESPN Magazine ranked Target Field as the #1 fan experience in all of major league sports. Located in downtown Minneapolis, the Twins debuted the stadium in 2010 after spending 28 seasons at the Hubert Humphrey Metrodome. Target Field seats more than 39,000 fans and is set to host the 2014 MLB All-Star Game.
- Opened: 2009
- Capacity: 55,000+
- 318 feet down left field line
- 399 feet in left center field
- 408 feet in deep center field
- 385 feet in deep right field
- 314 feet down right field line