About Citi Field...
Take the 7 train to Mets/Willets Point Station and you'll end up on the steps of Citi Field! The Mets opened at the new field in 2009 and said goodbye to their previous home, Shea Stadium, which they'd occupied since 1964. Today you'll find the Mets Hall of Fame inside of Citi Field with items from past and current players and both stadiums.
The top levels of Citi Field boast impressive views looking out over the East River and LaGuardia Airport. Just make sure to bring your ear plugs!
- Opened: 2009
- 335 feet down left field line
- 379 feet in left center field
- 408 feet in deep center field
- 383 feet in deep right field
- 330 feet down right field line