About PNC Park...PNC Park adds a nice addition to Pittsburgh's skyline and has brought residents to the field since 2001. This urban sports venue overlooks the Roberto Clemente Bridge which is only open to foot traffic on game days. PNC Park is the fifth home of the Pittsburgh Pirates since 1887.
- 325 feet down left field line
- 410 feet in left center field
- 399 feet in center field
- 375 feet in deep right field
- 320 feet down right field line
- Site of the 2006 All-Star game.
- Hall of Famer Willie Stargell died only hours before the Pirates officially opened PNC Park on April 9, 2001.
- Fans arriving by riverboat are greeted with live music from a riverfront stage.
- A Brew Pub is included in Left Field with a 500-person party deck on the roof which offers views of the field and of the city.
- An outside terrace (first base side) features the “Tastes of Pittsburgh”, a multi-ethnic cuisine salute to the diversified neighborhoods and heritage of the city.