About PETCO Park...Located in San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter, PETCO Park opened in 2004 and is home to the San Diego Padres. With capacity around 42,000, it's known for it's retro style with red bricks and green seats. Fans can enjoy views of the San Diego Bay and city skyline.
- 336 feet down left field line
- 357 feet in left center field
- 396 feet in center field
- 382 feet in deep right field
- 322 feet down right field line
- Wider and angled seats provide some of the best sight lines in Major League Baseball.
- Seats feature computer technology.
- Padres Hall of Fame and a 250-seat auditorium are located on site.
- Park at the Park is a manicured park beyond the center field fence that can be used for lawn seating