ABOUT MILLER PARK...
Miller Park features North America's only fan-shaped convertible roof, which can open and close in less than 10 minutes. Large panes of glass allow natural grass to grow, giving the park an intimate, outdoor feel.
The Brewers are also known for their many food and drink options ranging from a baked potato bar and cinnamon roasted peanuts to a variety of craft beers. It's a great stadium for the whole family and has some of the most friendly workers in the MLB!
- Construction finished on April 6, 2001
- 344 feet down the left field line
- 370 feet in left center field
- 400 feet in center field
- 374 feet in right center field
- 345 feet down the right field line
- There are 550 televisions in the stadium.
- George W. Bush and Bud Selig through the first ceremonial pitches at Miller Park.
- It is said that Milwaukee has the best bratwurst and the best tailgate parties in all of baseball. You decide!
- In 2000 the virtual race was no longer and the actual sausages began racing every game. They continued the tradition when they moved to Miller Park in 2001. For official profiles of each sausage check out their bio on the Brewers website.
- In 2002, they made history by hosting the second only other All Star game that has resulted in a tie.