ABOUT MARLINS PARK...
The Miami Marlins moved into Marlins Park in 2012. By capacity it is the third smallest park in the Majors and the sixth to feature a retractable roof. The stadium hosted the 2nd game of the 2013 World Baseball Classic and also hosted the 2017 MLB All-Star Game. The stadium houses some unique features like two aquariums behind home plate, a bobblehead museum and a night-club that is available for private functions on game days.
- 37,000 seats in three seating decks
- Home run porch
- 42 suites
- 8 party suites
- Three-panel retractable roof
- 928,000 square feet on the former Orange Bowl site
- Main concourse average width: 40 feet
- Upper concourse average width: 32 feet
- Field dimensions:
- Left field: 340'
- Left field power alley: 384'
- Center field: 422'
- Right field power alley: 392'
- Right field: 335'