About Sox Park...
Comiskey Park had been home to the White Sox since 1910 and was known as the baseball palace of the world until the new Comiskey Park was built and opened in 1991. In January 2003 it was named US Cellular Field and seats more than 40,000 fans. Take in the sites and sounds of a vibrant atmosphere that'll make you leave wanting more.
- 330 feet down left field line
- 377 feet in left center field
- 400 feet in center field
- 372 feet in right center field
- 335 feet down right field line
- The White Sox won their first World Series Championship in 1906 by beating their north side rival Chicago Cubs 4-2.
- They serve corn off the cob in the stadium which includes lime juice, mayonnaise, red pepper, and parmesan cheese