ABOUT GREAT AMERICAN BALL PARK...
Great American Ball Park is one of the most family friendly in the country, featuring bounce houses, a mini-field for the kids to run and even a playground! Take your choice between an outfield walk along the river, kids zone, Skyline Chili Dogs or buffalo chicken mac & cheese. There's something that'll keep you busy before, after and throughout the whole game.
- 328 feet down left field line
- 379 feet in left center field
- 404 feet in center field
- 370 feet in deep right field
- 325 feet down right field line
- George W. Bush became the first sitting president to throw a ceremonial first pitch on Opening Day in Cincinnati here on April 3, 2006.
- Crosley Terrace, inspired by the former Reds ballpark, is the main entry plaza at 2nd and Main. It features statues, benches, and landscaped grass areas built at the same incline at those at old Crosley Field.
- Two 64-foot-high smokestacks with a riverboat theme in right field spew fireworks and mist after Reds’ home runs, stellar plays or victories.