ABOUT GLOBE LIFE PARK:
Globe Life Park opened in 1994 and seats more than 49,000 fans. This baseball-only facility is part of a complex that also features a youth baseball field, lake, office building and parks and recreation space. In 2011 the ballpark underwent major technology improvements to enhance the fan experience.
Fans can also find the Texas Rangers Baseball Hall of Fame which is open to fans free of charge during all home games.
- 332 feet down left field line
- 390 feet in left center field
- 400 feet in center field
- 420 feet in deep center field
- 407 feet in deep right field
- 377 feet down right field line
- There are nine different parking lots surrounding Rangers Ballpark. Each lot is lettered and is also named for a different Texas historical figure involved in the era of the Republic of Texas in the 1830’s and 1840’s.
- Bullpens are raised five feet above playing surface so fans may see who is warming up.
- Site of the 1995 All-Star Game.
- There are five levels at Rangers Ballpark: lower deck, lower suites, club deck, upper suites, and upper deck.
- The last MLB stadium built with a higher seating capacity than the one it replaced