About Chase Field...
Built in 1998, the park holds more than 48,000 fans and was the first stadium to have a retractable roof. The roof is left open just long enough to make sure it doesn't damage the grass. After closure the air conditioning system can cool the entire stadium by 30 degrees in three hours. Be prepared for a hot one no matter what in Arizona! That's why Chase Field has a pool in their outfield that can be rented by 35 guests for gameday.
- 330 feet down left field line
- 413 feet in left center field
- 407 feet in center field
- 420 feet in deep center field
- 413 feet in deep right field
- 334 feet down right field line
- There is a swimming pool that holds approximately 35 people located directly over the right field wall.
- Chase Field has an 8,000 ton cooling system, which is the equivalent of air conditioning for 2,500 Arizona Houses.