About Oracle Park...
Oracle Park has spectacular bay-view seats, but you better bring your jacket as it tends to get chilly at night. Still, the fans are fanatical about their 2010, 2012 & 2014 World Champs and Oracle Park because of its features, like the Coke bottle slide, Levi's mitt, and a Build-a-Bear Workshop for the kids.
- 339 feet down left field line
- 364 feet in left center field
- 399 feet in center field
- 421 feet in deep right field
- 309 feet down right field line
- Site of 2007 All-Star game.
- A unique public promenade has been developed along the waterfront from right field to center field where fans of all ages can watch the game through a fence at no charge.
- Barry Bonds hit the first official Giants home run on Opening Day, April 11, 2000 and the first official home run into China Basin over right field fence on May 1, 2000.
- The Giants lost their first six games at Oracle Park (then called Pacific Bell Park).