West Coast - June 11- 18, 2013
Includes PETCO Park, Dodger Stadium, Angel Stadium, AT&T Park, The Coliseum
Back by popular demand is Big League Tours’ trip to the West Coast. You will enjoy five ballgames in seven days visiting all the ballparks in California. The tour will start in San Diego for a game at PETCO Park and then travel to Los Angeles to catch two games there along with a free day to take in the sites. We’ll fly to San Francisco to finish the tour with games at Oakland Coliseum and AT&T Park. As always, you’ll enjoy first class hotels, lower level seats, stadium tours, an MLB player experience and memories that will last a lifetime. No tour company does it like Big League Tours. We hope you will join us on this extensive tour.
Informational Video & TOUR ITINERARY
|Tuesday, June 11||Braves @ Padres, 7:10PM|
|Wednesday, June 12||Diamondbacks @ Dodgers, 7:10PM|
|Thursday, June 13||Free Day in Los Angeles|
|Friday, June 14||Yankees @ Angels, 7:05PM|
|Saturday, June 15||Travel, Free Day/Evening in San Francisco|
|Sunday, June 16||Mariners @ A’s, 1:05PM|
|Monday, June 17||Padres @ Giants, 7:15PM|
THIS TOUR INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed lower level seats to five (5) MLB games
- Hotel accommodations for one (1) night in San Diego and three (3) nights in Los Angeles and San Francisco
- Big League Player Experience – Player or MLB Insider, TBA
- Transportation to/from stadium and between cities
- Stadium Tours (when schedules allow)
PLUS, EVERY BIG LEAGUE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Lower Level Seats – Our Exclusive Guarantee!
- Great Hotels in prime locations – Our Exclusive Guarantee!
- Big League Player Experience – Our Exclusive Guarantee!
- Big League Tours Host
- Special In-room Welcome Gift
- Big League Tours Souvenir