SOLD OUT!! Please check out our August Tours- CLICK HERE
East Coast Tour - June 22- 30, 2013
Includes Citizens Bank Park, Oriole Park @ Camden Yard, Nationals Park, Yankee Stadium, Citi Field, Baseball Hall of Fame & Fenway Park
If you have a baseball bucket list, then this is the tour for you! Fly into Philadelphia to start your tour at Citizens Bank Park. From there you’ll travel to Baltimore and DC for games at Camden Yards and Nationals Park. Hop a train to New York City where you’ll spend three nights visiting Yankee Stadium, Citi Field and The Hall of Fame. All good things come to an end but there’s no better way to end your baseball tour than in Boston at historic Fenway Park. Along the way, there will be stadium tours, an MLB player experience and other Big League Tours surprises.
Informational Video and Tour Itinerary
|Saturday, June 22||Guests arrive in Philadelphia|
|Sunday, June 23||Mets @ Phillies, 1:35PM|
|Monday, June 24||Indians @ Orioles, 7:05PM|
|Tuesday, June 25||Diamondbacks @ Nationals, 7:05PM|
|Wednesday, June 26||Rangers @ Yankees, 7:05PM|
|Thursday, June 27||National Baseball Hall of Fame, Cooperstown, NY|
|Friday, June 28||Nationals @ Mets, 7:10PM|
|Saturday, June 29||Blue Jays @ Red Sox, 7:10PM|
THIS TOUR INCLUDES:
- Guaranteed lower level seats to six (6) MLB games
- Hotel accommodations for one (1) night in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Boston, two (2) nights in Washington D.C., and three (3) nights in New York City (Midtown Manhattan)
- Big League Player Experience – Player or MLB Insider, TBA
- Tickets to the National Baseball Hall of Fame
- Transportation to/from stadium and between cities
- Stadium Tours (when schedules allow)
PLUS, EVERY BIG LEAGUE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Lower Level Seats – Our Exclusive Guarantee!
- Great Hotels in prime locations – Our Exclusive Guarantee!
- Big League Player Experience – Our Exclusive Guarantee!
- Big League Tours Host
- Special In-room Welcome Gift
- Big League Tours Souvenir