Boston Getaway 1 - June 30
Boston is ranked as the 22nd largest city in the U.S. but it’s one of the greatest places for history of our great country. With sites like the South Meeting Hall, Quincy Market, Paul Revere’s home, and Bunker Hill all along the Freedom Trail, you can immerse yourself in events that shaped our union. And don’t forget, Fenway Park has been in the historical mix for 100+ years now so there are plenty of history lessons along Yawkee Way! Don’t miss this chance to visit one of the most pivotal locations in our country’s history.
Add an extra night to your trip to make sure you can explore everything that Boston has to offer!
This package includes:
- Lower level seat to one (1) MLB game
- Hotel accommodations for one (1) night in Boston
- Transportation to/from stadiums
- Special In-room Welcome Gift
- Big League Tours Host
- Big League Tours souvenir